Sunday, October 25, 2015

One Sunday afternoon...



One Sunday afternoon....

Sitting here, sipping tea 

on my red high stool 

in front of the monitor trying to figure out what to write.

Trying to make an impression in this world of instant sharing. 

I'm here, I'm ready and I'm alive.

 Although it's a cliché 

My photographic intro:

"The world through my eyes...."


"Window Light"


"Reflection"


“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” 
- Ansel Adams

"My Sunshine"


"Espresso"



"B&W"

... That's it for now and I shall share more later!


Yours truly,

Mr. Carlo B.

P. S. All images are taken and edited by ME!!!

http://mrcarlob.com

Instagram

5 comments:

  1. The beauty of your art touches me to my very soul. The images speak a language that we can all understand. A language of peace and harmony of love and light. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photography...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting work!

    ReplyDelete